1. In order for students to participate in APS Athletics, all Parents must create an account and complete a questionnaire on www.dragonflymax.com. Please note: Only Parents should create an account, DO NOT USE STUDENT INFORMATION, or email, to create an account.
2. One Account Per Family: You only need to create one account per family- You may then add multiple athletes to that account. You will keep this account until you no longer have an APS athlete.
3. Ensure you select the appropriate sport for each of your athletes. (See instructions for updating information)
5. Concussion training certification
6. New requirements As of 7/27/2022: APS added two additional steps within DragonFly. You MUST log in again and complete:
Both of these can be signed electronically within your account.
7. "Varsity" - You may notice that your son is listed as a "Varsity" team member. This is ONLY a placeholder while the school creates JV and C team rosters within the software. This is not an indication of team placement yet.
If you are experiencing issues, please contact Sophia Nobrega via email or cell (505-415-6725). This is a new process for everyone across Albuquerque, therefore, even if you haven't completed the process, your son will still be able to participate in the Bear Camp the week of Aug. 1 2022.
Letter from Coach Back:
La Cueva Families,
Beginning July 11, 2022, we will implement a new physical turn in process for all athletics and activities. Click here for the steps needed to complete this process. There will be a little bit of a learning curve and a few hurdles that we will have to overcome as a community to smooth out this process. However, this new process will allow you to turn in your physical each year without having to come to La Cueva's campus at a specific time. Below are a few key components needed to sign up.
First, parents are the only ones required to create an account. Please do not have your student athlete create their own account. As a parent you can add as many students to your account as enrolled in APS schools. Second, the only document you should need to upload is the actual physical form signed by the doctor, this is a one page document. You do not need to upload the entire physical form. There are five other forms that need to be completed along with answering all the questions in every tab. Follow the steps on the PDF to create your account and complete all required questionnaires.
Those students who have already turned in their physical to our athletic trainer will not need to come back to school and upload the document. HOWEVER, You will still need to create an account on DragonFly Max and answer all of the questions. Our athletic trainer will upload the doctor's form for you.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out.
Athletic Director - Head Football Coach
La Cueva High School
*Stay informed about upcoming events for 2022-23 by filling out our Athlete Contact Form.
Athletes can complete the below requirements at any time. Link is now open.
1) Click here for the Pre-Season Handout.
2) Click here to complete "Life of an Athlete" and receive the completion code.
3) Click here to complete "Concussion for Student Course" and receive the completion code.
Copyright © 2022 La Cueva Men's Soccer - All Rights Reserved.